Snooker is a cue sport played on a table covered with a green cloth or baize, with pockets at each of the four corners and in the middle of each of the long side cushions. A full-size table measures 11 ft 81⁄2 in × 5 ft 10 in (3569 mm x 1778 mm), commonly referred to as 12 × 6 ft.
Rules of the Snooker hall
To make your time more enjoyable, we ask you to observe the basic behavior rules of the Snooker hall:
• Do not smoke;
• Do not place your drinks and food on the billiard table;
• Do not sit on the Snooker table;
• Do not throw coins over the Snooker table;
• Do not throw or break the Snooker cue. Do not lean against the table. If you need to replace the tip on the Snooker’s cue, contact the administrator;
• Do not play without the tip or with a damaged tip;
• Follow the Rules of the Snooker Hall;
• Observe the general rules of the sports complex and take care of the equipment.
- Working days10.00-22.00